Peugeot 206 Brake Switch Repair & Replacement
- Set of thin screwdrivers
- Oil free Philips Contact Cleaner (blue)
- Philips spray oil (red)
- Fine sandpaper
- Side Chisel
1. We detach the sensor from the foot at the foot of the brake pedal. (by turning counterclockwise)
2. We separate the electrical connector.
3. Freeing his nails, we divide the client into two.
4. We take out the contact mechanism from the inside.
5. We clean the oxidized contacts with blue philips spray. We make it hard by bending it slightly. If the plastic on the nail feet has slipped, we put them in place.
6. We lightly grease the spring mechanism.
07. We connect the sender again from his nails. We check the contacts with the multimeter. The two connector circuits on the left are open, the other two connector circuits will be closed, the opposite will happen when the sensor is pressed.
08. We lock the spring by adjusting the red locking tab as shown in the figure.
09. We open the height adjustment and take it to the final position. (The red lock will automatically release and release the spring when it enters the sensor socket)
10. While holding the pedal to rest in the highest position, we push the sensor towards its housing. The height bar will pop in, creaking. We see that the red lock releases the spring by turning it clockwise when it is fully seated in its slot. We finish the process by connecting the electrical connector.
VERY IMPORTANT WARNING: BRAKE LIGHTS ARE HIGHLY IMPORTANT OF SAFETY. DO NOT THINK UNLESS THE SEALER REPAIR IS DIFFICULT BECAUSE THE PRICE OF THE NEW CUSTOMER IS 20 TL. THE PURPOSE OF THE ARTICLE IS TO PROVIDE SUPPORT THAT TAKES YOU TO THE NEAREST SERVICE WHEN YOU LONG ON THE WAY OR BEHAVIOR.
Haşim Ayaz ( firstname.lastname@example.org )
Peugeot 206 Fren Müşürü Tamir & Değişimi
Hit : 8734